The function of this position is to be the key liaison between dealer / exhibitor and Skyline. This position will travel world wide to oversee flawless installation and dismantle of the customer's assets. During show time you may be asked to perform day-to-day show activities. While not traveling the Senior Asset Service Technician will be based in the asset warehouse and work hand-in-hand with the Asset Lead to insure accurate set up and timely teardown and packing of asset management booths. Manage customer assets by; tracking their inventory at a piece-part level, tracking the condition of the piece-parts, and repair or replace when required.
- Travel as required to provide I&D supervision representing a specific exhibitor. Coordinate and supervise labor at show site based on need and skill ensuring that the proper resources are assigned and review project results upon completion
- Collaborate with Asset Support to meet dealer / exhibitors needs
- Effectively communicate between Asset Support, Exhibitor, and other technicians all aspects of the expectations relating to the management of the exhibitors assets
- Properly document & report all expenses within the time allotted
- Maintain and enforce proper safety standards. Maintain a clean and safe work area daily
- Inspect jobs that are built and set up to make sure they are complete, in good condition and free of discrepancies
- Enforce and follow procedures to ensure accuracy. Review processes and procedures periodically for improvements if necessary.
- Make sure jobs are packed properly to prevent damage and adhere to established quality standards.
- Duties are not limited to the above mentioned and could have additional tasks as required by the business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in SAP & Exhibit Pro a plus
- Capable to learn Skyline's Policies and Procedures
- Organization and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Analytical/mathematical/mechanical abilities
- Ability to work both independently and with others in a team environment
- Ability to set priorities, delegate work, coordinate work efforts and monitor work progress
- Understanding of Skylines product line
- Ability to read and understand work orders and instructions
- Craftsmen skills preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Forklift Certified
- 3-5 years Skyline product experience or equivalent knowledge in a related industry.
- Knowledge and ability working with tools.
- Good time management skills showing initiative and follow through.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills with an ongoing positive attitude and approach.
- Proven computer skills in Word, Excel.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Skyline Displays of Oregon & Idaho offers Skyline trade show and event exhibits to match any size and budget, ranging from tabletop...