This position resides within the Settlements group, which is responsible for Settlement of invoices and Volume Balancing pipelines; The Settlements group works through counterparty disputes, aging, and provides accruals and accrual-to-actual analysis.
The responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Manage multiple currency settlement invoices for 150 counterparties including 19 producers on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with Volume Analyst, Schedulers, Mid-Office, and Traders to resolve invoice variances
- Track and resolve prior period adjustments in a timely manner
- Maintain aging reports and keep up to date with notes and recorded dollar amounts
- Construct and provide Accruals, Actuals, Accrual to Actual Analysis, GST and Inventory on a monthly basis for Accounting.
- Review and sign-off on daily Zainet-SAP data flow and interface.
- Net netting invoices in SAP
- Maintain Settlement assignments with current Zainet invoice amounts for Cash Forecasting to submit to Treasury
- Provide information for Government reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent experience
- 5 + years’ experience in energy/Back Office management functions
- Solid understanding of settlement processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks, solve complex problems and work under pressure
- Prior experience with Zai*Net and/or GTM systems preferred, but not required
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. IBERDROLA Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
IBERDROLA Renewables (formerly PPM Energy) is a real power player in the energy industry. Part of IBERDROLA's global network,...