This position resides within the Settlements group, which is responsible for Settlement of invoices and Volume Balancing pipelines; The Settlements group works through counterparty disputes, aging, and provides accruals and accrual-to-actual analysis.
The responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Manage multiple currency settlement invoices for 150 counterparties including 19 producers on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with Volume Analyst, Schedulers, Mid-Office, and Traders to resolve invoice variances
- Track and resolve prior period adjustments in a timely manner
- Maintain aging reports and keep up to date with notes and recorded dollar amounts
- Construct and provide Accruals, Actuals, Accrual to Actual Analysis, GST and Inventory on a monthly basis for Accounting.
- Review and sign-off on daily Zainet-SAP data flow and interface.
- Net netting invoices in SAP
- Maintain Settlement assignments with current Zainet invoice amounts for Cash Forecasting to submit to Treasury
- Provide information for Government reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent experience
- 5 + years’ experience in energy/Back Office management functions
- Solid understanding of settlement processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks, solve complex problems and work under pressure
- Prior experience with Zai*Net and/or GTM systems preferred, but not required
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. IBERDROLA Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Iberdrola Renewables - 21 months ago
IBERDROLA Renewables (formerly PPM Energy) is a real power player in the energy industry. Part of IBERDROLA's global network,...