Must have5+ years of .Net skills with C# experience, and 3+ years of SQL Server experience (SQL 2008/SQL 2005). Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related is required.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint 2010 features and functionality.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint administration and security configuration.
- Experience implementing solutions to enhance out-of-the-box SharePoint features and functionality.
- Experience in developing business solutions based on ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of designing and creating tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, functions, indexes and other database objects.
- SQL Trace, Query Optimization Reviews, Performance Tuning/troubleshooting.
- Deploying WS using IIS6/7 on Win 2003, 2008 server .
- Experience in Web Debugging Tools like HTTP Analyzer/Fiddler .
- Exposure to .Net tools such as Redgate ANTS, etc. (Webservice testing).
- Ability to document and understand business and technology processes .
- Installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, documentation, and development escalation of customer problems, and completing root cause analysis through to resolution.
- Knowledge of software testing practices such as unit testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc .
- Experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check Required.
Entegee - 2 years ago