Job Title Senior SharePoint Engineer Location Foster City, CA Contract 4 months (with extension) Job Responsibilities - Work with the Collaboration Technologies team to design and build new SharePoint 2010 and 2013 server farms. - Deploy branded solutions on the SharePoint platforms. - Serve as second or third level support resource for existing SharePoint platforms. - Assist with a project to migrate a SharePoint 2010 collaboration farm to SharePoint 2013, including building and testing a new disaster recovery environment.
. . . .
- Communicate effectively with employees, consultants, and business partners. - Open, manage, and resolve support incidents with Microsoft andor other vendors when incidents arise. - Work on projects to upgrade to Claims and Kerberos authentication for SharePoint 2010 farms. - Troubleshoot technical incidents with SharePoint environments.
- Assist with maintenance of SharePoint environments through command line tools and powershell, as well as possessing the ability to write powershell scripts. - Monitor system health and performance. - Advise employees and developers of governance and policies around SharePoint and the intranet platform. - Collaborate closely with the SharePoint and intranet technical team, as well as business partners on successful integration of sites and applications.
- Coordinate development and support efforts with the offshore team(s) and manage technical project efforts. - Able to work effectively as part of a highly collaborative team while independently prioritizing individual daily activities. QUALIFICATIONS - 5-7 years of experience as a SharePoint Engineer with additional experience engineering and supporting web platforms and windows servers. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi task and make decisions independently. - Motivated personality who is able to proactively identify additional ways to add value to a technical team. - Extensive experience with SharePoint 2010 (building medium to large farms, configuration, administration, governance, disaster recovery), SharePoint search andor FAST Search for SharePoint, Kerberos and Claims Authentication, Nintex configuration, Active Directory, Windows server administration, powershell, Service Application configuration, load balancing, web publishing, ULS log viewer. - Additional experience in the following is a plus SharePoint 2013 (hands on), Jive, Spigit, mobile application integration, .NET development, SQL Server administration, AvePoint, WebTrends, Metalogix, LiveLink, Documentum, streaming video, performance optimization (including network optimization), Nintex workflows, SEO, SharePoint designer, CSS.
- Experience working with offshore and globally distributed teams a plus. - Bacheloracutes degree is required. Best Regards, Roshan Khangembam Phone 425-457 7953 Email roshankhaditistaffing.com mailtoroshankhaditistaffing.com . .
. . SharePoint 2010/2013, Nintex configuration, Active Directory, Windows server administration, powershell, Service Application configuratio,
Dice - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard