Corptax, a CSC Company, a market leader in leading-edge commercial tax software and process solutions. Through our unique ERP solution, we unlock the value of the tax function, transforming it into a center of insight and efficiency. For more than 35 years, Corptax has supported the evolving tax needs of the world’s most recognizable and sophisticated organization. Corptax provides solutions to a multitude of Fortune 1000 firms, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the top 10.
Dying to work with the hippest Microsoft technology tools, like C#, .NET 4.0/3.5, ASP.NET? Catapult your career by joining the Corptax software development team. Our cloud-based applications set the trend for financial technology, and attract tech-savvy individuals who get an adrenaline rush from creative success in an Agile environment. You’ll hang with some of the brightest technology minds in Chicago, and improve business processes for the world’s most recognizable companies. All of this magic happens in a casual setting with an high energy that drives independent thinking and new ideas. A solid salary and benefits package complements your professional growth for a new level of job satisfaction.
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our Company as Senior SharePoint Developer in our Deerfield, IL office. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com/careers
Senior level SharePoint developer help take our SharePoint offering to the next level. Qualified candidates will have an excellent understanding of C# and .NET 4.0 as well a deep understanding of SharePoint technologies including WebPart development, BDC/BDS, Administration SharePoint Administration. In this role your primary responsibility will be to help lead the evolution of the SharePoint portion of our cloud-based commercial Tax Software.
What can we offer you?
- 5+ years of Object Oriented programming experience using .NET C#, ASP.NET
- Hands on development experience creating custom web parts and integrating content with SharePoint
- Detailed understand of the Implementation, testing and administration of SharePoint SP2010 sites
- Expert knowledge of custom application development utilizing SharePoint SP2010 technologies
- Experience working with and developing BDC/BCS
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life – generous PTO allotment- paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Corporation Service Company - 5 months ago
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...