The Sr. Siebel Programmer Analyst provides a lead role in the design, development and support of technology solutions to support Select Comfort business processes. This individual provides technical leadership and participates in all phases of the application development life cycle. Experience with custom and package technical applications are highly desirable with skills in, but not limited to Siebel, Oracle, and MS SQL Server. |
- Works closely with end users in the identification and documentation of business requirements and potential application solutions to help the user meet those requirements.
- Develops detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for system/program development.
- Code, test, debug, and document more complex programs, and enhance existing programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user needs.
- Provides guidance and training to less-experienced programmers in order to improve productivity.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex production issues
- Creates and/or manages complex processes with high organizational impact
- Challenges the status quo and able to identify creative technical solutions
- Function as a mentor to other team members
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
- 5+ years experience in Siebel Call Center and/or Siebel Order Management
- 5+ years experience in Siebel Tools 7.x and higher
- Experience with Siebel UCM desired
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems (Oracle EBS, TCA) and reporting technologies (Oracle Business Intelligence) desired
- Experience with Trillium data quality tools desired
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree preferred
Select Comfort Corporation - 22 months ago
We are Sleep Number. And for over 25 years, we’ve been changing the way the world sleeps—one person, one experience at a time....