Senior Software Analyst (Java, Linux, Agile, RDBMS) or Above-91023
Seeking a senior client server software analyst to support ecommerce Web and gateway payment applications. Will work with various teams through entire application lifecycle from concept state until delivery, including QA, UAT and post launch support.
- Develop expertise on our Web and API product suite by being engaged from development stages of Agile lifecycle to production release
- Serve as Technical subject matter expert and have domain knowledge for all products being developed and deployed in production
- Work closely with Developer Services as primary technical contact to support VARs certifying to our payment gateway
- Work closely with Production Support and Development teams as primary technical contact to help resolve critical issues on UAT/Production and to recommend fixes/improvements
- Create presentations and conduct technical trainings to both internal and external stakeholders on the existing platform or new releases to the platform
- Work closely with Product owners, Product and PMO teams to get new requirements in from VARs or Clients or Production issues to the product backlog
- Professionally communicates with clients on assigned projects as needed
- Standardize processes and drive continual service improvements
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attend on-going training classes to gain a broad understanding of current database applications and programming languages
- Enhance understanding of TSYS, software platforms, and the credit card industry through on-going training
Ideal candidate will have Knowledge and Experience with Following:
Java, XML, Oracle experience and strong troubleshooting skills on Linux environment. Agile project management. Position requires in-depth domain and technical expertise, effective analytical and problem solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Good presentation and training skills very important. Team player, multi-tasker, process champion, who can collaborate with internal and customer facing, cross functional and cross location teams. Professional with flexible working hours to support and collaborate with offshore teams. Up to 25% travel.
- 4+ years of commercial software development or technical support experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent general research plus technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to analyze needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written – both very important) in order to liaise and collaborate with cross functional departments across offices both in US and Internationally
- Ability to facilitate client workshops, create presentations and conduct trainings
- Client/server or Web application experience as a developer, test analyst or technical support (preferred)
- Experience working on Linux environments highly preferred
- Understands fundamentals of XML, SOAP, REST, HTML, graphic design, Web site usability, Java or object oriented development principles
- Experience practicing agile technologies like Scrum or hybrid Waterfall/Scrum highly desirable
- Familiarity with QA/Testing Skills
- Advanced PC skills such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access, Visio, E-mail
- Familiar with the fundamental technical operation of Web browsers
Four year college degree and 4 or more years professional experience or 6 or more years professional experience is required. Appropriate TSYS experience is preferred. Candidates should have hands-on technical support experience on web based technologies. Java, XML, Oracle experience and strong troubleshooting skills on Linux environment highly preferred.
Job: Distributed Technologies
Primary Location: US-California-Sunnyvale
Organization: TSYS Acquiring Solutions, L.L.C.
Job Posting:Unposting Date:
Recruiter: Dionna D. Smith
TSYS - 7 months ago
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...