CashCall, Inc., a growing lending company in Anaheim, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Software Developer to join our development team. This position will require someone who is able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The developer will be able to work on a variety of projects, such as web, e-commerce, intranet, and WinForms applications, in Microsoft.NET and Java technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, architect, and design web based n-tier applications.
- Clearly translate business requirements into a system design and functional specifications.
- Develop, write and implement software applications based on functional specifications.
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Communicate requirements with business and technical stakeholders to model business processes.
- Must be able to serve in a team lead capacity.
- Previous experience with Microsoft.NET (C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, WinForms, ADO.NET and the 2.0 and above Framework)
- Demonstrated experience in Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Previous experience with relational databases such as Oracle
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exhibits good judgment and assessment
- Must be highly motivated and independent
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
- Experience in the lending and financial industry
- Experience with Loan Origination Systems (Empower)
- Experience with Oracle 10g and above, extensive PL/SQL experience
- Experience with accounting related projects
- Microsoft certification
- Experience with Microsoft .NET 4.0
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan
- Casual Dress environment
- Southern California Theme Park Attraction Discount Program
- Shopping and Entertainment Discount Program
- Casual and supportive work environment
- Onsite Café
- Onsite basketball courts
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation's premier consumer finance lenders. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, the company employs over 1,600 lending professionals, each dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. CashCall has been able to simplify and streamline the loan process, through the seamless coordination of online and offline services to make the process faster, easier and hassle-free.
CashCall has an unsecured personal loan division and a mortgage division. Each division offers a variety of services depending on an applicant’s credit score and needs.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division specializes in low interest mortgage loans and home refinancing for borrowers with good credit. Founded by the people who started the very first direct mortgage company in 1995.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division has streamlined the application and lending process, reducing its own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates, no application fees, deposits or points.