ATI's Intelligence Services Group seeks a Senior Software Engineer to support our Intelligence Business Unit.
Secret Clearance Required
Location: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD
Serve as the Senior Software Developer on an Intelligence program, providing technical leadership and systems engineering expertise on a cross-functional team. Responsible for leading the software team to implement the users’ vision and execute the technical aspects of the project including gaining an understanding of requirements, developing system design, performing software development, and conducting testing. Position requires excellent written and communications skills as the candidate may be required to communicate openly with senior management and present technical recommendations to move the project forward.
Candidate must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Position also requires the ability to mentor junior developers. Additionally they should be comfortable with enterprise systems software architecture design. Must be able to obtain TS-SCI with Full scope poly
• Must have experience in the full system and software development life cycles.
• Experience leading agile software development teams for new systems development including Scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, and retrospectives.
• Experience interfacing with Product Owners/customers to collect and understand requirements during product grooming sessions.
• Experience with software development tools including three or more of the following: Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), GIT, VersionOne, Java Server Faces (JSF-including at least one JSF implementation (Richfaces, MyFaces, Tomahawk, Icefaces, etc.), and Ozone Widget Framework (OWF).
• Experience implementing attribute and role based access control concepts and techniques.
• Experience with Java application frameworks and design methodologies including at least two of the following: Struts, Spring, Stripes. Servlets, and DAOs.
• Experience setting up and configuring development environments including software development tools, VMWare, and troubleshooting network and/or machine problems as it pertains to the development environment.
• Understanding of secure systems engineering development.
• Experience implementing test driven development and writing and executing JUnit tests and/or Selenium (or another automated testing tool).
• Experience developing design documentation including class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, and system architecture documentation.
• Ability to perform trade-off analyses and present options to the customer for review and approval.
• Experience participating in Preliminary Design Reviews and Critical Design Reviews with customers.
• Familiarity with DoD related Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements and processes.
• Knowledge or experience in software development environments using the following tools/technologies: OWL, XACML, UML, Protégé, Pellet, Stardog.
• Experience with Jenkins and Apache ANT software build tools.
• Experience with Java Cryptography Extensions (JCE)
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 19 months ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...