Job Code: INS02131005
- Supports coding and implementation of various information technology solutions particularly solutions supporting Cross Domain Services.
- Performs highly complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate solution.
- Conducts investigations and tests of complex software systems to enhance performance or to investigate and resolve matters of significance.
- Reviews completion and implementation of technical products to ensure success and timeliness.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of more complex projects.
- Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities on projects to provide required products or services.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Provides technical consultation to other organizations; interacts with senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
- Provides the customer base with first level support.
- Working in an environment adapting an existing design to the Intelink environment and provide deliverables on schedule,
- Provide Preliminary data flow and connectivity diagrams
- Any programming or scripting required to effectively integrate within Intelink systems.
- Functional Testing with User Groups from varied platforms.
- Assist with Technical Evaluation Report(s).
- Integration Tasks: Integrate and test OASIS/GLIDE systems with PK-Enabled Passport, including maintenance updates to both system OWT and A&A systems.
- Participate in Training/TEMs
o Command Line versed in Linux based systems
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- 2-3 years experience working with the following software design principles:
o XML coding and user metrics handling and programming
o JAVA experience (xml, integration, user interface) (JAVA 5/6)
o MySQL GUI Tools
o MySQL backend
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Must have or be willing to obtain certification within 6 months as an IAT-1 under WIP 8570D Directive
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph and to maintain the clearance.
- Experience in document updating
- Unclassified and SIPRNet CAC or X509 standard certificates operational
- Possess active CAC cards on SIPRNet and NIPRNet
- Cross Domain Systems Experience
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for one or more products
- Good leadership skills to mentor, oversee, and lead team members
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with senior customers, management, and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to synthesize broad and narrow concepts of high complexity and use them to meet company objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...