Isos Technology is a full service professional IT consulting and staffing firm dedicated in providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for hiring organizations, as well as career management for job seekers in the IT industry. |
This job opportunity is for one of our trusted clients. Please review the below position details and send us your resume if you feel your experience is a solid match for the outlined requirements.
Senior Software Developer
This is a full-time position with tremendous potential for growth reporting to the Director of Development. The successful candidate will be a self-starter able to:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain .NET applications in support of support business requirements.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging and troubleshooting.
- Produce accurate work estimates.
- Multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow approved product-development life-cycle methodologies. including
- Perform code reviews to ensure compliance with standards.
- Establish a track record with a commitment and sense of urgency for project timelines.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- SQL Server
- SFTP sites
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Adds value from a technical perspective, and is able to liaise effectively between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Takes initiative to identify and address technology issues and opportunities, and proactively contributes to the business.
Position includes a competitive salary with stock options and a benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k).
- Agile Development Methodology
- Big Data Technology