The Senior Software Developer will be the technology lead in creating Business solutions for clients. This is a hands-on position responsible for mentoring, design and execution in implementing customer solutions.
- Provide design expertise on web, mobile and database projects
- Develop consumer and B2B websites for clients
- Develop coding standards and modules for reuse
- Mentor junior software developers
- Design and implement Ecommerce solutions
- Develop code to support our CMS tools
- Develop and maintain SQL databases
- Perform maintenance on current client websites
- Understand and follow the established project development process
- Understand the client’s business issues as well as the client’s individual needs and help develop solutions to meet those needs
- Complete accurate, daily time sheets
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and Web designs
- Participate in client calls
- Ensure adhesion to strategic direction
Preferred Skills / Abilities
- Min. 6 years of commercial development experience
- Min. 3 years ASP.Net development (C#, ASP.Net)
- Proficient in CSS
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Experience developing components and web services
- Ecommerce experience
- Strong knowledge of OO Programming & Database Architecture
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to project manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Must work well in a team environment
This position reports to the Director of Technology and Code.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Carla Brown, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com .
MMGY Global - 13 months ago