Our Software Engineers are detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering leading edge software products for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team, have experience working in fast-paced environments and who have passion and skills to take our product offering to the next level.
As a Senior Developer you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will architect, design and develop robust and scalable server-side software for high-volume transaction web-based applications. You will be an accomplished well-rounded developer, with a mastery of object-oriented design with appropriate use of best practices, design patterns, and frameworks and a thorough understanding of the implication of software designs and implementation choices on application performance and maintainability.
- Design, develop and maintain web-based and server-side components to enhance the features and reliability current applications, as well as participate in the development of new industry-leading products, leveraging technologies such as PHP (Yii Framework), MySQL, ElasticSearch, Amazon AWS, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain services (SOAP, XML RPC, REST, JSON) used by clients and internal developers to create end products and solutions
- Design, develop and maintain components which communicate with the database as well as outside world
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that old and incorrect code is removed from system and help with cleanup
Compensation is highly competitive, with excellent benefits.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field required, or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of enterprise-class server-side web application development experience.
- Proven track record designing and implementing web applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures.
- Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction.
- Mobile experience a plus (XHTML, iPhone development, iPad development, SMS, MMS, WAP, SMPP)
- Experience working with Yii framework desired
- Experience working with MySQL
- Strong ability to read and communicate requirements and solutions to and from internal team members and clients
- Experience with templating engines (Velocity, JSTL, Groovy)
Commensurate with experience & market value
Moboom - 7 months ago
Started in 2009 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Moboom Ltd is a global technology company specialising in Mobile First Respon...