· Design and implement key components - create core Java classes to run within application servers/frameworks to support web applications and services.
· Provide simpler alternatives to complex solutions based on experience
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, product management and business stakeholders
· Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent
· 7+ years software design and development experience in a professional environment
· Experience of developing and deploying enterprise applications in JBoss. Weblogic experience will be a plus.
· Recent experience in designing and implementing highly available components as part of complex Internet-based client/server systems
· Strong understanding and hands on in Java, Data structures and distributed communication protocols (HTTP, and Web Services)
· Proven ability to design and deliver high quality code with automated unit and integration tests
· Ability to work in a team environment, with a hands-on, proactive attitude
Top three needs: JEE development experience on JBOSS Spring, Hibernate, REST
Candidates MUST have experience with JBOSS to be considered. Preferably JBOSS EAP 6.x This position requires contractor to assist with the migration of Weblogic 11G to JBOSS EAP 6.2 so experience with JBOSS is critical.