Mountain View, CA, based well-funded fast growing established startup company, leader in mobile video communications services, is seeking a Growth Hacker, who is passionate about combining technology with business analysis and product design to amplify our member growth. You will deeply understand and contribute to the company's top objective, while working in a cross-functional team from engineering, marketing, big data and ops. You will master channels like mobile push notification, SMS, audio/video, and social networks to build viral loops that bring value and engagement to our members. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading mobile startups today with over 100 million users and drive growth to the next level.
If you are seeking to design experiments, work with big data, and make frequent agile changes to a mobile product loved by millions then this is the job for you!
The company is building high performance servers and clients on a wide variety of platforms. Their product enables people to connect with friends and stay closer to family around the world in a way that is fun, easy, spontaneous, and fits the moment. And, on top of this, the company's software is becoming a new type of a social platform tightly integrated with the multitude of video service offerings.
The company values problem solving skills, talent, motivation, curiosity, and passion for creating new technology that impact quality of life of millions. It provides exceptional benefits, including competitive salary and generous stock options packages, unlimited vacation policy, 401(K) plan, paid health insurance plans and many more.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, product, marketing and senior management on implementing product specs that encourage virality and user engagement
- Design, implement and analyze multivariate tests to drive product discovery and member activity and engagement
- Understand and optimize use of mobile push notifications, SMS, email, and product features to engage our members and recommend tactics for improvement
- Solid programming experience in C++, Java and/or Objective-C
- Experience building UI
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Highly motivated and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- MS in CS or equivalent experience with solid computer science fundamentals
- 2+ years of android or iOS development experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in user acquisition, engagement, and growth for fast-growing mobile or web company
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive and big data
- Statistical modeling expertise highly valued
- Experience with multivariate (A/B) testing
Elti Solutions - 13 months ago
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...