Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Innovative/Creative thinking
- Demonstrated success managing schedules and deliverables
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced development environment with multiple priorities and team members.
- 2+ years cross-browser AJAX (including CSS and HTML) application development experience
- Knowledge of supporting tools and technologies including Firebug /Chrome debugging and profiling
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Immediate legal right to work in the United States
- Experience in building client SDKs and frameworks
- Background in C/C++/Java programming
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
TeaLeaf Technology - 23 months ago