ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks a Senior Software Engineer to join our software development team.
We support the Mission Planning Organization. This work is located in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Qualified candidates must possess an active and current TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
• 5 years of SIGINT experience
• At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
• At least six (6) years experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
• Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Additional Experience Desired:
• JDK 6 and 7
• Experience creating a Java Web application backed by a database using JDBC, JPA or Hibernate
• Spring 3.x
• Experience consuming and writing REST and SOAP services in Java and Jersey
• Build and deployment experience with Maven, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat
• Knowledge of MongoDB v2.2
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience with Groovy and Grails
• Experience with JMS, XML, JSON, SOAP UI
• Experience with DOM and AJAX
• Experience with MySQL
• Knowledge of JQuery
• Experience with Firebug
• Experience with Agile methods, Scrum, and XP
• Detail-oriented and thorough in designing, coding, and testing. Provided Version Description Documentation for each release
• Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and standards
• Familiar with Test Driven Development and experience using JS/UI test using a testing framework
• Experience with JIRA
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...