Senior Software Engineer, Server Platform (San Francisco or Redwood City)
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
You will be part of a core development team that is implementing next-generation technologies for Rich Internet Application (RIA) replay. We are passionate about building scalable solutions to complex and challenging problems in two main areas:
(a) Capture and replay library that integrates with 3rd party web /mobile applications and monitors all client side interaction.
(b) Server side replay component that uses the captured information to recreate the user session.
- Responsible for the current server platform for Tealeaf’s proprietary replay technology and its future enhancements as a member of a core team.
- Research, prototype and evolve server side rendering techniques.
- Performance testing, unit testing and documentation.
- Troubleshoot problems in a high pressure, customer-facing environment.
- Expert in C++, object oriented design and programming skills
- Strong understanding of memory management, data structures, threading and networking concepts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Goal oriented and results-driven attitude
- Experience developing scalable applications highly desired.
- Experience with browser rendering engines such as Webkit or Gecko a plus
- Experience with COM, XPCOM, MFC technologies a plus
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TeaLeaf Technology - 13 months ago