Mountain View, CA, based well-funded fast growing established startup company, leader in mobile video communications services, is seeking a Growth Hacker, who is passionate about combining technology with business analysis and product design to amplify our member growth. You will deeply understand and contribute to the company's top objective, while working in a cross-functional team from engineering, marketing, big data and ops. You will master channels like mobile push notification, SMS, audio/video, and social networks to build viral loops that bring value and engagement to our members. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading mobile startups today with over 100 million users and drive growth to the next level.
If you are seeking to design experiments, work with big data, and make frequent agile changes to a mobile product loved by millions then this is the job for you!
The company is building high performance servers and clients on a wide variety of platforms. Their product enables people to connect with friends and stay closer to family around the world in a way that is fun, easy, spontaneous, and fits the moment. And, on top of this, the company's software is becoming a new type of a social platform tightly integrated with the multitude of video service offerings.
The company values problem solving skills, talent, motivation, curiosity, and passion for creating new technology that impact quality of life of millions. It provides exceptional benefits, including competitive salary and generous stock options packages, unlimited vacation policy, 401(K) plan, paid health insurance plans and many more.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, big data analysts, designers, product marketing and senior management on implementing product specs that encourage virality and user engagement
- Quickly bring to life scalable web services with UI to test specific theses and/or REST APIs for mobile client interactivity
- Build web services which can handle heavy load. With 100+million users and counting, company's server side components routinely process 100+ transactions/second
- Understand and optimize use of mobile push notifications, SMS, email, and product features to engage our members and recommend tactics for improvement
- Strong desire to work for a sizzling dynamic startup company and make it a success
- 5+ years programming experience in Java / Python
- Experience building web services with Spring, Hibernate, and MySQL
- Experience with web service performance analysis and debugging
- Understanding of statistical analysis, data analysis in important for this role as well
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Highly motivated and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience with solid computer science fundamentals
- Experience with MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, or other NoSQL solutions
- 2+ years of relevant experience in user acquisition, engagement, and growth for fast-growing mobile or web company
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive and big data
- Statistical modeling expertise highly valued
- Experience with multivariate (A/B) testing
Elti Solutions - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...