Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. With US$719 billion in assets under management as of 31 March 2012, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. We welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise.
This individual will be the Data Integration Developer responsible for building and supporting the Enterprise Data Movement platform. This platform involves the batch and near-realtime movement of enterprise data. The candidate will help design and build out a reusable platform to support the increased demand in date movement. The candidate should also be a technologist interested in the latest Business Intelligence trends.
- Design a reusable data integration platform to support date movement across the enterprise. The framework should be architected with robust error / exception handling as well as capturing core metrics.
- Support existing batch replication jobs that disseminate core reference data across the enterprise.
- As a strong technologist, the candidate should have an interest and track record in coming up to speed quickly on the latest technologies. As part of the Data Services team, this individual may be involved in evaluation the latest Business Intelligence technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years hands developing and supporting data movement (ETL, Business Intelligence)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical solution to the business team members
- Proven track record coming up to speed quickly on BI technology trends.
- Technical expertise with ODI and or Data Stage is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Reporting is a plus.
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Relational database programming experience with Oracle is a plus
If Napoleon had met this Wellington, Waterloo would have taken on a whole new meaning: sound asset management. Wellington Management...