SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a permanent position with our client in Norfolk, Virginia.
The Senior Software Engineer (Integration) is a technical expert with experience in integrating disparate systems together using various industry standard tools and methodologies, developing custom code and plugins and following the best practices for Systems and Data Integration. The Senior Software Engineer (Integration) will leverage foundational skills and prior experience to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team implementing our Enterprise CRM strategy.
Ideal candidate should have a programming background with strong emphasis on data focused skill set and a good working knowledge of Systems and Data Integration, SOA, ETL, Master Data Management, Data Quality Analysis and Cloud Operations/Applications.
Individuals with multi-disciplined Data Integration/ETL/Business Intelligence experience and with a flair for programming are also encouraged to apply.
Must possess a thorough understanding of:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or minimum 3 years of work experience
- Minimum 2 years of enterprise-level Programming/Systems-Data Integration/ETL/Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics experience
- Best practices and methodologies in Systems and Data Integration and be well versed in ETL strategies
- Relational Databases and expertise with SQL/PL-SQL scripting
- ETL build and implementation experience using ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.
- Integration patterns and methodologies like Mediation, Federation, Hub-Spoke, ESB, SOA, Web Services
- Intermediate Programming skills using .NET or Java. In addition, programming experience using PHP will be highly valued
- Cloud operations and Cloud applications.
- Experience working with Cloud based CRM application like Oracle RightNow, SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics will be highly valued
- Full software development life cycle and N-tier technologies
Data Integration/Business Intelligence certification on any one of the Microsoft, IBM, Oracle or Informatica stack will be highly valued.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia, Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
- Staff Augmentation
- Managed Services
- IT Outsourcing
- IT Consulting
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting - 19 months ago