Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion dollars for its clients. The Demandforce Network connects end clients to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how to use Demandforce, please visit www.demandforce.com.
Demandforce is looking for a talented individual to join the platform engineering team as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and profitable company located in downtown San Francisco. Develop software that is used by over 20,000 paying businesses reaching over 140 million of their customers!
- Design and implement Java-based software components and platform services
- Participate in the design of scalable, reliable and secure software architecture powering Demandforce’s SaaS-based technology platform
- Work with other engineering teams and product management on developing new product features
- Collaborate with quality assurance, release engineering and data center operations teams on supporting the entire product life cycle from inception to running code in production
- Substantial hands-on experience with Java and related technologies including open source libraries, tools, frameworks
- Working experience with Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Web Services, JMS, SOA and NoSQL technologies
- Strong interest in learning about new technologies applying them to provide innovative solutions
- Experience with developing enterprise-class software through multiple release cycles, in particular, SaaS-based products
- Experience with building large-scale communications and data processing platforms is a big plus
- Interest in working in a collaborative and open work environment
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, for example, Scrum
- BSCS or equivalent degree
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...