At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we're committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Software Engineer (SWE) at Chantilly, VA.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (SWE)
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking qualified individuals to work at the client site in Northern Virginia. The successful candidate will support Development and Integration Task Orders administered by the Acquisition and Engineering Office (AEO) of the National Reconnaissance Office's (NRO) Mission Integration Directorate (MID). This contract provides NRO Directorates and Offices and NRO Mission Partners with a mechanism for rapid development of Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) initiatives, prototype activities, proof of concept initiatives, capability gaps solutions, and studies. The successful candidate will support tasks that will provide rapid capabilities and services anywhere within the full spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Combat Systems; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) operations and initiatives, from sensor to tactical user, for NRO customers, including the IC Community, DoD, and other mission partner organizations users.
The successful candidate will provide technical delivery order expertise and technical guidance in solving complex software engineering problems. He/she will provide technical support of all phases of software design analysis, development, integration, and implementation. In addition, the candidate must be capable of determining appropriate use of software technologies in solving engineering problems.
The successful candidate will analyze requirements and develop computer software, processing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, GIS, and software systems capabilities. Ths may include:
Clearance: US Citizenship required. US Government TS/SCI level clearance is required for this position.
- Developing plans for automated data systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyzing the problem and the information to be processed.
- Defining the problem and developing software system design specifications from which developer programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests, if applicable.
- Coordinating closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Developing, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- Bachelor degree in equivalent field required or related experience. Seven (7) years industry experience and a thorough understanding of software engineering required.
- Thorough understanding of DOD and/or IC project engineering with five years NRO experience desired.
- Occasional travel required.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
CareerBuilder - 6 months ago