Would you like to work with the team that helped bring the Coca Cola Freestyle Dispenser to market? We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer that is excited about the opportunity to join the team that is going to take the intelligent vending machines global!
There is nothing like Coca-Cola Freestyle in the world of self-serve drink machines. While other beverage dispensers offer between six and eight drink choices, Coca-Cola Freestyle is equipped with an easy-to-use touchscreen that allows users to dispense more than 100 individual brands, including some, like Diet Raspberry Coke, that aren't available anywhere else. That’s more drink choices than one can get at some retail outlets.
Bsquare is the UI provider for the Freestyle intelligent vending machine and we’re looking for team members to help with the expansion to a global market. This is your opportunity to join the team building feature rich UI for self-serve drink machines! Join Bsquare and have the chance to tackle some of the toughest technical problems alongside the brightest and most innovative talent in the embedded industry.
- Bachelors’ Degree – Computer Science or Computer Engineering majors
- 5+ years strong experience with C/C++
- 2+ years’ experience developing Win32 applications (Preferably Windows CE Initially your experience with windows CE and WIN32 application development will be leveraged, however with our diverse range of technologies we make use of you might easily be developing)
- Experience using SCM tools, preferably SVN Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment working with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines strong problem solving skills
- Fundamentally sound with database design and design patterns
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment, independently as a self-starter
- Experience with application development, with a focus on UI, working on consumer facing device, ie, Kiosk, mobile, tablet.
BSQUARE - 17 months ago