Join 23andMe in our mission is to be the world's trusted source of personal genetic information. We are seeking an outstanding senior software engineer who wants to challenge and push the boundaries of technology and science.
Define, design, and build compelling new features. Bring creative and innovative approaches to engineering problems that come with building a highly interactive website and manipulating huge amounts of data. Lead by example and share your product delivery wisdom, wit and experience across the team. Enjoy a collaborative environment with small project teams working on a variety of tasks ranging from web and application development to genotype data processing.
- Play a key role in product development and feature definition
- Design and implement new features and frameworks
- Advocate and advance extensive automated testing
- Create high performance and scalable solutions
Come join us!
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, plus minimum 5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Python and/or significant exposure to different programming languages and paradigms
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to deliver well-designed high-quality code on time
- Experience with LAMP stack web application development
- Understanding of web security and cryptography concepts
23andMe - 12 months ago