Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Job Code: SSESD
Accelrys (NASDAQ: ACCL): Accelrys Inc., a global enterprise software company uniquely offers the industry’s only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end-to-end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide. This position will be located at the head office in San Diego, CA.
- Work on a small team developing new scientific web applications to be deployed on customer intranets.
- Help other dev teams within Accelrys integrate our reporting and visualization tools into their applications.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years’ experience working on the user interfaces of data aware web applications for commercial software products.
- Deep knowledge of modern web standards: HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON.
We offer an excellent benefits package, 401K match as well as weekly happy hours and bagel Wednesdays.
- Experience with automated web application testing: selenium, cucumber.
- Commercial software or website development.
- Some experience with coding in at least one of the following: Java, C++, C#.
At Accelrys, we believe better solutions and decisions are born of diversity and are proudly an EEO/AA employer.
Please refer to the following link in order to apply: https://www5.ultirecruit.com/ACC1007/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan or firstname.lastname@example.org