ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks a Senior Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Md.
The selected candidate must be cleared with our customer and must have a Full Scope poly.
• At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
• At least six (6) years experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
• Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Additional Experience Desired:
• Extensive experience using Java
• Developing and deploying desktop application frameworks using ECLIPSE RCP.
• Experience with OSGi frameworks
• Significant experience with multi-threaded applications
• Exp using local widget frameworks (i.e. SWT, AWT)
• Familiarity with voice analyst workflows
• Experience developing local and client/server applications
• Experience with CM/build tools such as Maven, Subversion and Hudson
• Experience enhancing and supporting a software application (government or commercial) deployed to production users
• Knowledge/experience defining and/or working with a SOA and XML parsing. Familiarity with CCDF ideal.
• Experience with leading small tasks and mentoring junior personnel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...