ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks a Senior Software Engineer (AGILE Software Development) to join our software development team.
We support the Mission Planning Organization. This work is located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Qualified candidates must possess an active and current TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
• At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
• At least six (6) years experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
• Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Additional Experience Desired:
• Experience with web development on highly stylized sites
• Knowledge of DOM and AJAX
• Knowledge of JQuery
• Experience with Firebug
• Detail-oriented and thorough in designing, coding, and testing
• Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and standards
• Build and deployment experience with Maven, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat
• Knowledge consuming and writing REST services in Java and Jersey
• Familiar with Test Driven Development and experience using JS/UI test using a testing framework
• Experience creating a Java Web application backed by a database using JDBC, JPA or Hibernate
• Experience with NetBeans 6.8+, Subversion, Hudson
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience with Agile methods, Scrum, and XP
• Experience with SharePoint
• Experience with Grails
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 10 months ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...