The duties and responsibilities of this position are
multifaceted. All aspects of this position involve the
development and qualification of safety critical
software applications that operate autonomously in an
embedded environment in the C/C++ programming language.
team to develop advanced software architectures to
- Specific duties will include working closely on a
support new system requirements.
software development teams to create mid to large
- The position will also require participation on
scale applications using software development tools
that were created in house.
upgrades of the tools that have been developed to
- Additionally, duties will involve maintenance and
create the aforementioned applications.
various software qualification steps, including
- Finally, duties will require participation in
participation in software inspection teams and
debugging software and hardware operations using
embedded software debugging tools.
Job Requirements:Education Requirements:
program in Electrical Engineering, Computer
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited
Engineering or Software Engineering from an
accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 is preferred.
MS degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience, or an
Engineering and four years relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of C/C++.
BMPC - 8 months ago