The Cisco Linksys group is responsible for products such as Linksys Smart Wi-Fi which is revolutionizing how the consumer perceives and interacts with the home Wi-Fi router. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers provide powerful wireless performance for the home network PLUS Smart Wi-Fi Apps and Tools that let consumers access their connected devices and control them from wherever they are, whenever they need to. The Cisco Linksys team in Seattle builds firmware services, consumer-facing user experiences, and mobile applications to support this initiative.
As a member of the Cisco Linksys firmware services team, you will own the services architecture that connects the router’s firmware to the rest of the ecosystem. This enables Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers to interact with first and third party software and applications developed across a wide range of supported devices including network peripheral devices and mobile iOS and Android devices.
Appropriate candidates will have the following qualifications:
Other preferred qualifications:
- BS Computer Science or other technical degree
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Extensive knowledge with C/C++
- Familiarity with the Linux development environment
- Familiarity with interpreted languages such as python, perl, or lua
- Computer networking experience
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle best practices
- Bash scripting
- SDK design
- API design
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...