Lead team of software engineers in designing, developing, and testing software using software design concepts.
Create documentation of software designs and processes.
Design, develop, and test software for automated video processing, exploitation, and dissemination.
Integrate GOTS, COTS, and open source packages into our Video Processing and Exploitation Framework (VPEF).
Lead full life-cycle software development of short-term prototype and production quality software applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming C/C++.
- Prior experience leading software development teams.
- Prior experience with Linux.
- Prior experience with Full Motion Video (FMV) analysis and development.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in a high-paced, research and development environment.
- Experience and proficiency in Java.
- Prior experience with GPUs, Open CV, GStreamer, and computer vision algorithms.
- Prior experience with developing computer vision algorithms.
- Experience creating software to interface with DoD systems.
- Experience in networking, data storage, distributed systems, or cloud technology is desirable.
EOIR Technologies - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -