Endurance International Group
Senior Software Engineer
Excited by the prospect of creating the next big thing? Looking to join others who speak the same code as you? Join the Endurance team as a Senior Software Engineer responsible for the design and development of new and innovative products and services. In this position, you will contribute to the growth and become a key member of the Center of Excellence for Product Development at our Redwood City, California site.
What we offer:
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales, are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do:
What you will need to do it:
- Build highly scalable web applications and other software applications.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity, mentoring junior engineers, new team members and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Resolve defects identified during QA testing in pre-production and production environments.
- Work cross-functionally with various extended teams: product management, designers, QA, DevOps, customer support and other business drivers to deliver product features and to address critical customer issues.
- Contribute to a scrum team focused on providing the essential benefit to the customers.
- Five or more years of experience developing scalable and customer facing web and software applications.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE.
- Experience with RDBMS (such as MySQL or Oracle) and/or NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB) is preferred.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services is a huge plus.
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience with C++, C#, Perl, PHP is helpful but not required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience and passion for Agile software development.
You'll get to work with people just like you — smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group - 8 months ago