Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, FactSet employs over 5000 people in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1996, FactSet has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS.
The Request for Product Development (RPD) application is a major conduit for communication within FactSet utilized by almost every employee. It is our primary issue tracking system, as well as, the repository for collecting enhancement ideas for both our external and internal applications.
We are seeking a talented person to fill the role of Senior Software Engineer within the Information Systems department at FactSet Research Systems on the RPD development team. The Information Systems department develops and maintains business systems that support all of our employees worldwide. An ideal candidate for this position has a proficient mix of technical, analytical, and communication skills.
Job Requirements :
- Designing and developing software applications to address key business needs
- Ability to analyze business problems in order to develop software solutions
- Excellent customer service skills, especially in addressing relevant technical and business problems
- Desire to learn about all aspects of the business
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Development experience with the .Net Framework (C#, Visual Studio).
- Display effective communication and organizational skills within a team.
- Willingness to learn and work with a variety of development tools and technologies.
- Relational database experience is a plus (SQL Server, MySQL).
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers global...