innoPath delivers superior care experiences to mobile subscribers. By leveraging over-the-air (OTA) technology, our products are used to push updates directly to subscribers’ devices, and can also offer a unified interface to help contact center agents quickly and easily investigate device-related issues and resolve them. We are looking for a curious and passionate engineer to join our team and work on cutting edge technology in the mobile space and develop innovative solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Design and implement mobile device management applications.
- Focus on mobile client development with an awareness to the end-to-end solution.
- Track industry advancements to innovate and constantly improve innoPath products.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to define new products.
- Partner with the Operations team to maintain commercially launched products.
- Plan and size tasks based on product requirements.
- Lead the definition of use cases to drive product design and implementation.
- Strive to stay ahead of the competition in product performance, scalability, stability, and user experience.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance team to develop test automation.
- Debug and resolve issues in existing products.
- Document solutions and designs, and present them to internal teams.
- 7+ years of robust experience in software development using C/C++ and Java.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in client engineering software development for mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, Brew, and/or Windows Mobile.
- Experience working in a LINUX/UNIX environment.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
- Superior troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and generate creative solutions for challenging issues.
- Ability to collaborate, establish, and maintain credible and influential relationships.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of wireless protocol (CDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
- Java EE service development experience.
- Porting experience with mobile applications.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...