Our best assets are our employees and we invest in them. Oversee.net offers competitive compensation packages, a 401(k), health benefits, paid holidays and PTO, unlimited snacks, weekly catered lunches and more.
We are located in an amazing downtown Los Angeles high rise with gorgeous mountain and sunset views, free parking, fully-stocked kitchen and game room with foosball, ping-pong and pool. We work in a fast moving, creative environment.
Help us learn from more than half a billion visitors per month to over 5 million domains to improve our offerings.
- Degree in Computational Linguistics or Computer Science. Some emphasis on human language preferred.
- Mid-level background in Machine Learning and/or NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Familiarity with external knowledge sources - Wikipedia/DBpedia, Facebook graph, Twitter API, or similar
- Knowledge of classification algorithms, such as decision trees, SVMs (support vector machines), neural networks, binary classifiers, gradient descent, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical/ML/NLP software, such as R, Weka, NLTK, Mahout, etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- But the most important requirement is the ability to quickly take a good idea from theory to prototype to full-scale production system (in cooperation with our other skilled software developers, systems engineers, and business analysts).
Oversee.net - 10 months ago