Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a challenging opportunity with a growing organization in Morrisville, North Carolina (NC). The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for identifying and resolving code-level issues, new development, support and upgrades of a multi-tired, multi-threaded complex system. The Senior Software Engineer will also be responsible for embracing user-centric design concepts to drive UI implementations, writing high-quality code and managing a diverse set of tasks in feature areas of the software. As a Senior Software Engineer is this environment, a successful candidate will support monitoring software that solves availability and performance problems across multiple platforms. Qualifications and Requirements for the Senior Software Engineer include the following:
Compensation: $90,000 – 130,000. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. This is a direct-hire opportunity. A comprehensive benefits package will be offered to a successful candidate.
- Experience building, supporting and maintaining multi-threaded, multi-tiered, and / or high availability systems
- Proven ability to identify and resolve code-level problems with previous success designing and building user interfaces in Java Swing
- At least five (5) years of experience programming in an object-oriented language (i.e. Java, C, C++)
- Expert level Problem Resolution and Troubleshooting skills with the ability to learn and embrace new technologies, tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with major paradigms and approaches to data visualization
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the computer software industry
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Anthony Roccaro at email@example.com
Software Engineer, User Interface Engineer, UI Engineer, Java Engineer, Java Developer, UI Developer, Object-Oriented, Java, C, C++, Swing, Web, Unix, Windows, Multi-threaded, Multi-tier, Systems, Network Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, High Availability, VMware, Xen, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Chapel Hill, Apex, Garner, North Carolina, NC.