Sevatec is looking multi-talented web developers to add to their dynamic team supporting a highly visible federal contract. Selected candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using ASP.NET, Oracle and SQL Server technologies. They should also possess a keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Design web pages in Asp.net and use AJAX to enable partial rendering.
- Develop code-behind files, C# classes and modules.
- Work with RadControls for Asp.net web pages.
- Develop stored procedure in MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g for data retrieval and reporting.
- Develop reports in PDF & HTML format using Telerik Reports, MS SQL stored procedure, Oracle stored procedure, XML and XSLT.
- Develop implementation scripts
- Develop CLR for data validation.
- Work BCP (bulk copy) to import of large data files.
- Maintain Project schedule in MS project.
- De-bug & fix previous version if needed.
Nice to Have:
- MS SQL server
- Database centric applications
- SQL optimization and profiling
- Relational Database Design
- C# programming
- Asp.net or MVC web interfaces
- Parallel Processing Concepts and Techniques
- Creating Data Report layouts and related query design
- Designing solutions and tracking tasks
- Developing level of effort estimates
- Experience working with large data sets
- BCP and SQL bulk data loading techniques
- SQL server CLR DLL development
- Web services (SOAP or REST)
- MS Project
- GIS concepts
- Production of formal software documentation
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science
Sevatec, Inc. - 10 months ago