Shoprunner is building new products that can have a large impact on the future of e-commerce. Areas of development include large scale web applications, mobile application projects, advanced UI development, and large data manipulation and reporting.
We are a small team of talented engineers, UX and product people. You will be involved in all phases of
development: architecture & design, implementation & testing, analysis & documentation, and deployment & support. You must be able to work both independently or within a team framework. Flexibility, leadership skills, the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, coupled with solid object-oriented design and general software development skills are keys to success in this position.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related engineering field.
* Minimum of 4 years professional work experience in software development.
* Python and Java script expertise is a plus.
* Breadth of software experience including exposure to many of the following areas: database design
and programming, web programming, analytics and reporting, architecting for scalability and high
performance, security technology, user-interface design and development.* Mobile application
experience is a plus.
* Experience in technical leadership roles.
* Ability to work & communicate effectively in a team environment to facilitate learning & collaboration.
* Attention to detail for tasks both big and small.
* Proactive instead of reactive: looking for ways to improve self and projects. A real interest in learning
and growing through practice and working with other engineers.
This position is located in our San Mateo, CA office. Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates.
Office Information: Conveniently located in downtown San Mateo, one block from the train station. Dozens of great restaurants, bars, stores, you name it, all within walking distance from our top floor office, with scenic views of the Bay Area (We can see three of the bay's bridges from our perch).
Shoprunner - 4 months ago