Senior Software Engineer
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company and we’re looking for a Software Engineer to work in our Madison, WI office. Our engineering group strives to delight our customers by continually delivering quality software early and often through agile development processes. As part of our scrum teams you will be asked to actively participate in design, development, unit testing, quality assurance and automating development processes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, product managers and the design team to define feature specifications
- Rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style prototypes, technical proofs of concept, etc.)
- Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
- Follow and promote best programming practices and current web standards
- At least 3-5 years experience developing web applications
- Familiar with object oriented programming, including MVC concepts
- SQL database experience (PostgreSQL a plus)
- General knowledge about HTML/CSS
- Knowledge about PHP and/or Python experience a big plus
- Experience with Smarty template engine helpful
- MongoDB/NoSQL experience a plus
- Familiarity with 3rd party (Facebook/twitter/etc) APIs a plus
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like NASCAR, Shutterfly, Finish Line, Fox Sports, and Norwegian Cruise Line. If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Want to learn more about working at Shoutlet? Click to learn more about who we are at http://www.shoutlet.com/who-we-are/
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shoutlet - 24 days ago