Seeking a full-time Senior Software Engineer for a cutting edge fraud company. You’ll play a key role in scaling and evolving server-side architecture. You should have a strong sense of software design, solid coding skills, and a knack for solving complex production issues. They have a fast-paced, dynamic environment so you should be comfortable juggling multiple projects, working both independently and as a member of a team.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- At least six years of relevant software development experience
- A degree in computer science or a similar field, or additional relevant work experience
- Exceptional programming skills in Java (J2EE, JMS, JUnit, Spring)
- Practical knowledge of web services development with XML/SOAP and REST interfaces
- Proficiency with relational databases, particularly Oracle, and an ORM framework such as Hibernate
- Eager to constantly improve and grow existing systems and methodologies
- Creative and innovative energy
The company offers competitive salaries, great benefits and an equity stake. For immediate consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com
- Proficiency with High performance systems
- Additional experience with Groovy, Python, C++, Scala, or .Net
- Practical knowledge of large-scale, highly-available datastores, particularly NOSQL such as Hadoop, DynamoDB, CouchDB, Riak, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with Tomcat deployments
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies