We are looking for software engineers with experience in designing, implementing highly scalable distributed systems platform. As a member in an elite software engineering group in the Teradata Aster division, you will be responsible for working in one or more of the following key components - data distribution services, high availability, replication, workload management, resource allocation and system management of distributed systems.
- Innovate, lead and contribute to technical architecture, design, code, and test areas that you own.
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team, and documentation team to execute on product deliverables.
- Bachelors with industry experience, Masters degree in computer science/engineering or math, or PhD preferred.
- Industry experience working for 7+ years in of system software development using C++ . Python experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux/ Unix systems - RHEL, SLES and CentOS.
- Hands-on experience with OS internals, file systems, storage and networking stack.
- Experience in optimization, scalability, and performance analysis of distributed systems a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Americas-United States-California-San Carlos
Aster Data Engineering
Teradata - 10 months ago
Trillions of bytes of data don't faze Teradata. The company designs and implements enterprise data warehousing systems that store and t...