Please contact me for any questions: ashatzka (@) verticalmove (dot) com
Learn about me here:
We're building one of the most widely known online consumer brands. We're backed by outstanding financial firms such as Kleiner Perkins and Goldman Sachs, raising just shy of $200MM in capital, in late 012' completed our successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) and now are reporting more than 1/4 billion in annual revenues.
- We’re seeking a senior J2EE application developer having 9 or more years of experience who has played a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle.
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
- Ability to create medium - large sized Java applications from start to finish on their own. This includes but is not limited to the following: customer interaction, validating requirements, system design, development of complex SQL queries, interactions with a J2EE application server (preferably Web Logic), experience with the various J2EE APIs, development builds, application deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications within a production environment.
- Write middle-tier Java code
- Ensure that every coding path is unit tested and nearly bug free
- Participate in full integration testing
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment
- Web Development : HTML, JSP, Apache
- Data search, mobile app and platform development experience.
- QA Testing : Unit test case Development/ JUnit
- Software/Application Development : J2EE, Axis XML Web Services, Struts, JSP , Java Script , SOAP, Web Logic Application Server 10g, Oracle 11g, Linux
- Database Development : Oracle
- Design Skills & Tools : UML, Object Oriented Design, Visio
- Source Code Control : Subversion
Possesses wide base of experience in many disciplines of information technology including:
- 9 or more years of system development experience using the following technologies: Java i18n, J2EE Technologies including JSP/Servlets, EJB3, JMS, JDBC, JMX, JMS, Web Services/SOA, XML, XSL, SOAP
- 9 or more recent years of experience in data integration/architecture, enterprise information integration and/or ETL.
- Experience architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems
- Experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development
- Experience using development tools such as JUnit/Cactus, Eclipse, WSAD, RAD6, CVS/Subversion
- Proven track record in developing high quality applications
- Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
- Proven experience working in complex technology environments
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Optimum Web Application design for maximum performance
- Operating Systems - Windows and Linux
- Performance Management and Capacity Planning
- Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
nPost.com - 2 years ago