- Develop the next generation social media intelligence platform in C++ and Java.
- Drive and participate in requirements, architecture, and design specification reviews.
- Build, test, debug and deploy software using Java Programming, and Agile methodologies.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of real-time data collection, storage, retrieval processes, and distributed systems.
- Contribute to building enterprise-class data storage, analysis, and processing for company's cloud computing infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and implement product features and solve scalability challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize software engineering processes including continuous integration, performance tuning, and test development to modify the existing code base to support new features.
- Work with the management to understand user requirements and design appropriate solutions to the problems at hand.
- Evaluate and integrate emerging data analytics techniques, tools, and technologies.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, or in a related field of study, and six months of experience in the job offered, or six months of experience as a Software Development Engineer, or in any occupation providing the required skills and abilities.
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 14 months ago