Senior Software Engineer
Zynga is looking for a strong software engineer to join our growing team! You'll be responsible for owning the development our up-and-coming as well as existing current hits. Are you ready to put your ideas into games that will be played instantly by millions?
We are committed to developing high quality casual and multi player games! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
The best candidates will have solid experience developing web and mobile applications utilizing Web 2.0 technologies (ActionScript 3/Flash, PHP/LAMP, IOS, etc).
This candidate will be working on groundbreaking new IP and addressing critical issues on some of our biggest game titles -which have several million users across multiple platforms. You must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction.
Nice to Have:
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years software development experience
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Familiarity with all of the following: ActionScript 3, PHP/LAMP, etc
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high concurrent-user load
- Experience developing games
- Experience developing a large consumer web property
Zynga - 17 months ago