Title: Senior Software Engineer |
Location: Chicago IL
Type: Long-term Consulting
Company: Global Information Company
Scope of position:
Participate in Scrums with Development, QA and Product Management staff to design and develop new product features.
1. Come up to speed on product functionality and technology.
2. Contribute to story creation and design of new features with other development team members.
3. Develop new features.
4. Communicate status daily in Scrums.
5. Work closely with Development, QA and Product Management to ensure features are implemented per requirements
Required Skills/Education Requirement:
1. BS in Computer Science or related field of study (required)
2. 4 years of development experience minimum
3. Excellent communication skills for interaction with both technical staff and business
4. Well versed in C# and advanced concepts (lambdas, delegates, LINQ)
6. Excellent ability to navigate and understand a large pre-existing codebase
7. Familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL
8. Knows how to write quality maintainable code, not just code that works (i.e. understands refactoring, designing for test, principles such as SOLID or CQRS)
Desired Skill Set:
1. SQL Server, SQL
2. NUnit and Moq
3. Team Foundation Server
4. Model, View, Controller
7. Web Services (WCF, WebApi)
8. Object oriented design
9. NHibernate, Entity Framework, or other ORM
· Enterprise Databases
o SQL4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs
· Programming Languages
o C#4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
o Java 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
· Web Programming
o .NET 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
o HTML 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
Creative Solutions Services, LLC
Helping you solve the human capital puzzle
37 West 28th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 2 years ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....