Senior Software Engineer in Test
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
What You'll Do
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Setup a test infrastructure that fosters a quality- and customer-driven culture
- Setup our continuous integration server, ensuring unit tests are being written and performed by establishing best practices in unit testing, test and behavior-driven development
- Create, own and execute automated scripting tools to properly identify issues and define quality benchmarks for the company
- Perform functionality, compatibility, UI and benchmark testing to identify issues
- Actively participate in design discussions for both new initiatives and ongoing enhancements
- Assist other developers on the most complicated and difficult reproduction issues
- Collect, analyze and report quality metrics to management
- Research, learn and apply the latest generation test methodologies and technologies for our platform. What You Bring
- B.A./B.S. degree in computer science or related field, 2-3+ years demonstrated competence as a SET/SDET and QA engineer or equivalent work experience
- Good organizational and communication skills -- you like to get things done and people like working with you
- Familiarity with test-driven development and unit testing (getting to utilize RSpec)
- Experience, familiarity or desite to learning programming in Ruby on Rails
- Competence in design/implementation of web automation test frameworks (ex. Selenium, Capybara)
- Competence in design/implementation/execution/analysis of performance test frameworks/suites (ex. JMeter)
- Working knowledge of continuous integration tools (ex. Jenkins), Source code control systems like GitHub
- Experience with using defect-tracking systems like Jira
- Working knowledge of Linux operating environments and cloud computing platforms
*Local Seattle Metro area candidates ONLY
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
Quardev - 18 months ago