Software Engineer in test, Platform
Palo Alto, CA
As a key member of the QA and platform engineering teams, you will work directly with business stakeholders to lead and execute a variety of projects on our radio directory platform. You will work through the full life-cycle management, including requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Design and implement test framework for high volume data storage and retrieval scenarios.
- Build test cases library for stress/load testing on a scale of millions of users, and help optimize the platform performance.
- Create test scenarios and automation framework to profile and optimize browse/search algorithms over large datasets.
- Create technical test specifications and schedule estimates for new products.
- Contribute to the development of both internal and partner data integration projects, as well as new web and mobile applications
- Maintain and extend the existing test library.
About Engineering @ TuneIn
- Application or test framework development experience with emphasis on consumer web technologies.
- Experience in designing test automation for high volume web applications (millions of transactions per day).
- Working knowledge of relational database design and management.
- Working experience with C#, .NET and distributed systems.
- Practical experience in writing test scripts for API testing and/or QA automation tools.
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style.
- Focus on learning and delivering.
- Clear communication and writing skills.
- Passion for high quality.
Our development organization offers the perfect balance in team size to impact — we are big enough that you don’t have to do everything yourself, yet small enough to let you own projects start to finish and focus on doing what you love most!
TuneIn - 8 months ago