Software Engineer in test, Platform
Palo Alto, CA
As a key member of the QA and platform engineering teams, you will work directly with business stakeholders to lead and execute a variety of projects on our radio directory platform. You will work through the full life-cycle management, including requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Design and implement test framework for high volume data storage and retrieval scenarios.
- Build test cases library for stress/load testing on a scale of millions of users, and help optimize the platform performance.
- Create test scenarios and automation framework to profile and optimize browse/search algorithms over large datasets.
- Create technical test specifications and schedule estimates for new products.
- Contribute to the development of both internal and partner data integration projects, as well as new web and mobile applications
- Maintain and extend the existing test library.
About Engineering @ TuneIn
- Application or test framework development experience with emphasis on consumer web technologies.
- Experience in designing test automation for high volume web applications (millions of transactions per day).
- Working knowledge of relational database design and management.
- Working experience with C#, .NET and distributed systems.
- Practical experience in writing test scripts for API testing and/or QA automation tools.
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style.
- Focus on learning and delivering.
- Clear communication and writing skills.
- Passion for high quality.
Our development organization offers the perfect balance in team size to impact — we are big enough that you don’t have to do everything yourself, yet small enough to let you own projects start to finish and focus on doing what you love most!