SDI is looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer for a 7 months contract for our client located in Milwaukee, WI.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com . EOE M/F/D/V
- Should have a passion for developing the next generation of building automation and information systems.
- In accordance with sound engineering practices and department processes this position will develop automation code to execute test cases and/or plans, document the results of tests, and monitor the status of tests.
- Also develop and configure the appropriate test equipment, automated scripts, including any required logic controller programs to perform the testing.
- Other activities include detecting anomalies, and verifying that anomalies have been resolved.
- Develop test plans by working with the development team in an iterative, agile development environment as well from the product specifications and design artifacts.
- Assume ownership of and work independently on assigned test engineering tasks while keeping teammates informed of milestones, dependencies and issues.
- Obtain, setup, and maintain all test equipment required for Product Testing.
- Develop any required testware programs needed to perform the testing.
- Automate System Test activities wherever and whenever possible.
- Execute the system, acceptance or automated tests, document the results, and monitor the status of the system, acceptance or automated tests.
- This also includes creating scripts for automated tests, detecting defects, submitting defect reports, and verifying that the defects have been resolved.
- Maintain the highest standards and awareness of software quality.
- Develop test strategies and/or plans using applicable standards, tools and reporting methods.
- Excellent communication skills are required to be effective as part of our international multi-campus development team.
SDI International - 22 months ago