Vistronix, Inc. is a customer-focused professional services company, delivering critical information technology solutions and services enhancing mission capabilities, principally for the federal government. We are actively seeking an experienced Senior Test Engineer to join our team in Arlington, VA. Testing and evaluation support services are provided for mission critical Federal government applications.
Our testers work in an Agile/Scrum environment that supports other development methodologies and utilizes a breadth of current and emerging technologies. The test team performs their work in both virtualized and physical environments. The key job responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Providing technical test engineering expertise
- Perform, plan, and support tasks related to operational test and evaluation requirements
- Write and execute test scripts, test cases and test scenarios
- Analyze and provide technical inputs and report for management on applicable program/application/service test requirements
- Document defects and provide reporting to management personnel for the purposes of recycling and correction of software/documentation
- Support requirements development
- Provide operations and maintenance support to ensure continuous reliability and availability of applications
- Support end-user training and related customer needs
- May provide oversight and guidance to other Testers and technical members of the team to ensure success technical performance and delivery of services
The most qualified candidate will possess the following education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related IT field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Testing/Software QA requirements
- Demonstrated expertise with Software QA processes and industry-best practices
- Hands-on expertise with both manual and automated testing (all areas – functional, regression, load and system testing)
- Experience with automation tools
- Expertise with test case development
- Ability to understand requirements and interpret into Test Cases
Successful candidates are subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a security clearance. US citizenship is required.
Vistronix staff members enjoy a collaborative working environment. We recognize our team members for their contributions to the team’s success as well as individual professional accomplishments. Vistronix offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive employee benefits package. Vistronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology Associates International - 30+ days ago