The Senior Solutions Architect will principally operate in a pre-sales solutioning capacity and will be responsible for envisioning, planning, technical design, preparation of proposal responses, and leading the technical component of proposal efforts.
The senior solutions architect will have a breadth of understanding and desire to evangelize on a wide range of technologies and solutions such as .NET, J2EE, SOA, Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing, Integration technologies (WebSphere, Oracle, SAP, etc.), information sharing, federated search and other contemporary multi- tier solutions. The senior solutions architect will work both individually and as a part of a team on large efforts. For deep technical solutions, the senior solutions architect will interface with experts in the particular technology and coordinate RFI's proposal responses, white papers and other outward communications.
The senior solutions architect is expected to be a thought leader in one or more areas of the technology spectrum and as such the ideal candidate will be able to point to published articles, previously prepared white papers, prior speaking engagements and other evidence of thought leadership.
Job Requirements :
Additional Desired Requirements:
- BA/BS in technology discipline
- Ten or more years experience in developing actionable architectures for technology deployment
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and understanding of multiple contemporary mainstream technologies (.Net, J2EE, Enterprise Application Integration, Open Source, etc.)
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, managing virtual contributors and individually as well
- Ability to operate effectively in a client-facing environment. This would include preparing and delivering presentations, supporting sales efforts at exhibits and conferences and other client facing activities
Please send qualified resumes to Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Masters degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, Performance Architecture, Enterprise Security and Agile Development
- General knowledge in next generation technology offerings around Mobility, Cloud based architecture, big data search/analytics and cyber security
- Demonstrated thought leadership in one or more technology areas
Array Information Technology has become one of our nation’s leading IT products and services firms. Our “customer first” philosophy ensures that we provide our clients with “the best IT services and solutions” possible to optimize their business performance and meet operational goals. We provide new and emerging technologies and leading-edge solutions consistently delivering best-of-the-best industry programs and practices. Our foundation of success was built upon our commitment to our customers and the many talented professionals that we employ. We continually invest in the development of our team members and provide a supportive environment in which they can work closely with clients and have a direct impact on their mission-critical programs. Fostering strong partnerships with our clients and employees has become an integral part of our success. At ARRAY, we strive for 100% customer and employee satisfaction. www.arrayinfotech.com
Job Type :
Career Level :
Security Clearance required, if any: :
From 0000000 To 0000000 USD Per Year
Falls Church VA US 22043
ARRAY Information Technology - 2 years ago